2020 presented lots of uncertainty throughout the country but that wasn’t the case for the FOX Sports Radio Podcast Network.
The FOX Sports Radio Podcast Network saw record growth and reached more than 221 million podcast listens in 2020. That number of listens more than doubled the total from 2019.
Podcasts from the entire FOX Sports Radio lineup thrived. Outkick the Coverage with Clay Travis saw the most growth followed by The Odd Couple with Chris Broussard & Rob Parker. The entire lineup and percentage of their digital audience growth are listed below.
- The Herd with Colin Cowherd: +47%
- Outkick The Coverage with Clay Travis: +194%
- The Odd Couple with Chris Broussard & Rob Parker: +98%
- Straight Outta Vegas with RJ Bell: +50%
- The Doug Gottlieb Show: +75%
- The Ben Maller Show: +61%
- The Jason Smith Show with Mike Harmon: +45%
In a recent survey, FOX Sports Radio had its best month where the networks listening hours had exponential growth. On a year-to-year basis, the listening hours increased by 62 percent.
In December 2020, FOXSportsRadio.com marked it second-best month in terms of unique visits, and total video views on the network’s YouTube channel grew by +57% in 2020 over 2019.