Connect with us
blank

News Television

Piers Morgan: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Should Have Titles Removed

Morgan stated that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle should be stripped of their royal titles.

Eduardo Razo

Published

on

blank

In the wake of Queen Elizabeth II’s death, Fox Nation’s Piers Morgan stated that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle should be stripped of their royal titles.

Morgan appeared on Friday’s edition of Fox News’ “The Five,” he was asked to decipher King Charles III’s remarks regarding Harry and Markle continuing “to build their lives overseas.”

The Fox Nation host suggested that the comments made by Charles are a sign of him “getting a bit fed up with this rival royal family based in California, spray gunning the royals and the monarchy whenever it suits him for huge personal enrichment from companies like Netflix and Spotify.”

According to Morgan, Charles’ younger son didn’t stick around for breakfast with his family or even say hello to his estranged older brother.

“I’m seeing no sign other than it’s gotten a lot worse,” Morgan added. “Charles is distraught. He’s incredibly hurt by what’s been happening with his son and his daughter-in-law.

“And so he’s putting all his chips on William. And I think it’s the right thing to do. If I were him, I’d go further. I would strip Meghan and Harry of all their titles, period. Done. Take them away.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. blank

    James

    September 28, 2022 at 1:20 am

    Piers Morgan, Please shut up your mouth. You know nothing. you need own against yourself. You try to be above the star. you are not. You are a big-mouth star. it is not your place to testimony. that is Harry and Meghan’s testimonies. Please keep your mind business. Leave Harry and Meghan alone.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

News Television

Eric Bolling: Tucker Carlson Must ‘Stand Down’ With Pro-Russia Remarks

Newsmax host Eric Bolling went after Fox News host Tucker Carlson over his remarks regarding Russia and Ukraine last week.

Eduardo Razo

Published

on

blank

Newsmax host Eric Bolling went after Fox News host Tucker Carlson over his remarks regarding Russia and Ukraine last week. 

Bolling began his criticism of Carlson by sharing his concern over the conflict escalating into a third world war.

“I am very worried about a world war, a nuclear World War III where nobody wins,” Bolling stated on “The Balance” (h/t Mediaite). 

“So when I see a fellow conservative making statements that could incite a world war, a nuclear war. I have to call him out. You should know about it and maybe get to him and tell him to stand down.”

During his monologue, Bolling ran a clip of Carlson’s show being aired on Russian state television as propaganda.

“Last Thursday, Tucker Carlson again blamed Ukraine for starting the war,” Bolling said. “And he continues to claim America should cut off all funds and military support to Ukraine.”

Bolling ran various clips of Carlson, including one where the Fox News host stated that Ukraine would not be able to win the war against Russia.

This isn’t the first time Bolling has gone after Carlson for echoing what the Newsmax host might consider Russian propaganda. In April, he stated that Carlson had gone too far with his pro-Russia remarks. 

“My compadre continues to push falsehoods that Putin and his propagandists are exploiting to show that, yes, some Americans do indeed side with Russia in this war,” Bolling said.

“Last night, Tucker, you said our leaders always go too far, and I agree. But now I fear you’ve gone too far too.”

Continue Reading

News Television

ABC News Appoints Marcus Moore to Foreign Reporting Role

ABC News will have a new correspondent across the pond in London as the news network announced that Marcus Moore is moving from Dallas to the United Kingdom.

Eduardo Razo

Published

on

blank

ABC News will have a new correspondent across the pond in London as the news network announced that Marcus Moore is moving from Dallas to the United Kingdom (h/t TV Newser). 

Moore will take over as ABC News’ foreign correspondent, beginning his new role in the first week of October. 

“Marcus is a talented reporter who brings sharp coverage to all of our programs and platforms, and he is no stranger to traveling the globe,” ABC News president Kim Godwin said on Tuesday when announcing the news. 

During his tenure with ABC News, which began in 2017, Moore has been the network’s Dallas-based correspondent. As a reporter in the Texas area, he has covered the deadly mass shootings in Uvalde, El Paso, Santa Fe, and Sutherland Springs, Texas.

However, his reporting isn’t only confined to Texas or even in the United States. Moore has reported from Kyiv, Ukraine, and the Poland border covering the ongoing war between Ukraine and Russia. 

Additionally, he has covered families migrating to the U.S. from Guatemala and Mexico while also being on the scene reporting from Haiti after the assassination of former President of Haiti Jovenel Moïse. 

Continue Reading

News Television

Keith Olbermann Rips NBC News President For Keeping Chuck Todd

Olbermann is a loud voice when it comes to criticizing news media, and he’s set his sights on “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd.

Eduardo Razo

Published

on

blank

Former MSNBC host and iHeartMedia podcaster Keith Olbermann is a loud voice when it comes to criticizing news channels, and he’s set his sights on “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd. 

There’s been plenty of speculation over the future of Todd as the host of the Sunday program, and Olbermann stated that people who want to see a new person are wasting their time asking MSNBC to move on from Todd. 

“I see a lot of tweets asking when @msnbc will fire Chuck Todd,” Olbermann tweeted on Monday. “It’s not their call. The man in charge is @nbcnews president @cesarconde_.”

Additionally, Olbermann took a shot at the NBC News president for not moving on from Todd, noting that Conde has other priorities, such as looking for his next executive position. 

“[Conde would] make the change – IF somebody can get his attention,” Olbermann added. “He spends most of his time trying to get a corporate executive position somewhere.”

In late August, The Daily Beast reported that with the show struggling in the ratings department, the network could be ready to replace Todd with NBC White House correspondent Kristen Welker.

Furthermore, Welker is expected to take on more hosting duties as the midterm elections are nearing.

Continue Reading
Advertisement blank
Advertisement blank

Barrett Media Writers

Copyright © 2021 Barrett Media.